- ParticipatoryDemocracy.net (DP.net) , founded in March 2003, is a nonprofit association.
- Registered under the institutional structure of the Participatory Democracy Cultural Initiative (PDCI) on November 2007.
- The PDCI and its subsidiary DP.net form a pluralist group of volunteers devoted to democratic participation and human rights.
- Engaged in the study, defense and promotion of democracy, working for the common good.
- We respect a wide variety of opinions, promoting freedom of expression and advocating equal rights.
- DP.net is the PDCI platform to promote legal means for the development of a more participatory, democratic & prosperous world.
WHAT I CAN OFFER
WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN
In 2003, we founded a website dedicated to disseminating ideas and news on issues related to democracy and human rights, and in 2007, a non-profit institution aimed at participating on the world stage and supporting our media efforts. We have joined various national and international institutions, including Democracy International, World Movement for Democracy, etc., and we have actively participated in several of their national and international events.
- Abelardo Pérez GarcíaRepresentative in Europe
- Gerardo E. Martínez-SolanasDP.net Director - PDCI Treasurer