- Outright International works with partners around the globe to strengthen the capacity of the LGBTQI movement. We document and a
- Outright collaborates and unites with movements representing lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer people.
- Outright works to end discrimination, eradicate violence, advance inclusion, uphold human rights and strengthen movements.
- Outright partners with broader LGBTQI and development actors for better laws, protection, and representation.
- Outright seeks to be a thought leader in advancing LGBTQI inclusive democracy, governance, and political participation.
WHAT I CAN OFFER
WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN
Outright International was founded in 1990 and aimed to eradicate the persecution, inequality and violence lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and intersex (LGBTQI) people face around the world. Through the years, the geographic focus of the organization shifted to working to promote the human rights of LGBTQI people globally, strengthen the capacity LGBTQI movements, document and amplify rights violations, and advocate for inclusion and equality.