- Direkte Demokratie in Liechtenstein (2018). Liechtenstein Politische Schriften (60). Schaan: Verlag LAG
- ed. Direct Democracy and Minorities (2012). Wiesbaden: Springer.
- co-ed: Direct Democracy in Europe (2007). Wiesbaden, VS Verlag.
- Initiatives in Liechtenstein, in: Setälä and Schiller, Citizens' Initiative in Europe. Houndsmill: Palgrave
- co-author: DD instruments in differen political systems, in: Setälä/Schiller: Referendums and Rep. Democracy. London: Routledge.
WHAT I CAN OFFER
WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN
- Research on Direct Democray
- Focus on Liechtenstein with international comparison
- Legal setting, topics, campaigns, stakeholders
Political Scientist, Head of Research Politics at the Liechtenstein Institute in Bendern, Principality of Liechtenstein. Research and publications on direct democracy, political system, election studies, surveys, political rights, non-discrimination etc. Member in different European expert groups, representing Liechtenstein. Organizer and manager of an Erasmus+ network of European small states (Liechtenstein, Andorra, Cyprus, Estonia, Iceland, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, San Marino).